The Imagination Tree
http://theimaginationtree.com/2011/11/30-days-to-hands-on-play-challenge.html
I have been searching for new activities to do with EV and have taken on this challenge. I will post pictures of our fun and adventures!
Day One Challenge:
Set Goals, Identify Good Attributes about your children.
Well, my goals are :
- To spend "unplugged" time with EV that allows me to focus on her and have her know that I love her.
- Enrich her development and learning.
- Grow together as a family.
EV's Attributes:
- Kind
- Brave
- Loyal
- Helpful
- Friendly
- Reverent
- Irreverent
- Funny
- Imaginative
- Inquisitive
- Wonderful
- Energetic
- Loving
Just to name a few!
I am also going to add to this challenge an art project to do with her, that will combine my goals to have up and displayed.
Wish me luck!
UPDATE: For the past month I have been sick with a cough and sinus block so I put this on hold for now, but will start back up in August. :D
UPDATE: For the past month I have been sick with a cough and sinus block so I put this on hold for now, but will start back up in August. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment